We encourage creative and skilled minds to contribute original, fact-based and interesting-to-read articles and blog posts to the Human Brain Facts website. You can submit an original article for consideration which has not been published previously anywhere else, including your own site.
Before you start writing content for Human Brain Facts, please
- Peruse the guest post writing guidelines carefully.
- Make sure the content meets all of the requirements in order to be considered.
- Be ready to sell your content and transfer all ownership rights to Human Brain Facts.
- Negotiate with the admin via email for price and the payment method.
Guidelines for Writing Articles:
If you are interested to write for us, please read the guidelines/requirements below and send your CV at the given email address.
- The content should be
- 100% Original – Should pass plagiarism test.
- High quality.
- Interesting to read.
- Coherent – Must follow a logical sequence from the very beginning till the very end.
- Based on standard language.
- Free from all types of morphological (spelling, word form), semantic (meaning) or syntactic (grammatical) errors.
- Based on the latest research findings relevant to the topic.
What We Do Not Accept:
We do not accept inferior quality or irrelevant content, self-promotional press releases, advertisement content or the already-published content of any kind.
Important Note: The writer should be easily and quickly reachable as and when contacted via email. Reply to an email from the admin should reach within 24 hours.
How to Submit Content:
You can submit content via Contact Form